Friday, May 11, 2012

The Return: Welcome Back to the Insurgency!

Dear Reader,

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted! Life has changed a lot in the past few years, and now that things are finally settling down, I'm picking up some new topics to assist the old ones. As was originally envisioned for the Insurgency, the plan was to build a resource collection of defenses for absolute truth, the strength and truth of the Gospel, parental rights, traditional marriage, etc., and I find myself now with an opportunity to pursue these interests to the full.

I will also probably be stocking the How with other random projects I'm working on, like some short stories and other pieces of fiction that I'm writing, as well as other random pieces that could use storing here. In any event, if you see a number of highly unrelated topics and articles coming up on the page, just know that this is intentional.

It's good to be back -- now to set the place in order,

Watching the stars,

Centaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

As moderator, I reserve the right to edit or reject any and all posts on this blog. Speak respectfully--even talking animals have a sense of decency, :-D