Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Centaur Scrolls: Introduction

Reader,

The Centaur Papers are a number of articles which I have written to address the many concerns of the CRC. As they are finished, they will be posted here.

I often say, "Seek the truth, find it, and defend it to the death" -- that is no joke, and it is not just a nice saying. Over the past year or so since I started this blog, I have been seeking the truth, and now that I have sufficient support to substantiate a number of larger claims, I have compiled them into a number of articles which will prove the worth and beauty of the Parental Rights Amendment as a sufficient means of protecting the rights of parents to direct the upbringing of their children.

Rock on, my friends!
Seek the truth, find it, and defend it to the death,

Centaur

"The time is right." -- Glenstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment

As moderator, I reserve the right to edit or reject any and all posts on this blog. Speak respectfully--even talking animals have a sense of decency, :-D