Monday, January 26, 2009

Rules Re: Posting on this Blog

Dear Reader,

The following are the rules about posting on this blog:
1. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain: I WILL remove ANY posts which use any form of profanity, cussing, coarse joking, or any word which I deem of questionable constructive quality to this blog. Ye be warned.

2. While yes, I am a warrior, heart and soul, I ask that all conversations on this blog be civil: I will not tolerate scathing remarks or personal attacks against anyone, including those in opposition to God's truth.

3. I will, under no circumstance, ask for your personal information, and I expect the same from everyone else: this is not to be used as a place to meet new boyfriends/girlfriends, etc.

4. I am not an obsessive blogger: I will probably not check this on a consistent basis. So if I don't respond immediately, that is why. I apologize in advance.

Serve Him more every day,
Centaur

1 comment:

As moderator, I reserve the right to edit or reject any and all posts on this blog. Speak respectfully--even talking animals have a sense of decency, :-D